John W. Headrick
John is a partner whose practice focuses on finance and commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and real estate matters. He has a broad finance practice including representation of financial institutions and borrowers in asset-based financing, real estate financing, agricultural financing, construction financing, working capital financing, letter of credit facilities, and energy financing. He also regularly advises financial institutions on regulatory matters.
John received a B.A. in Political Science from Texas State University and a J.D. from Baylor Law School. He was a member of the Baylor Order of Barristers and an editor for the Baylor Law Review as a law student.
Honors & Awards
Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, 2022
- Texas (2012)
Associations & Memberships
- Amarillo Area Bar Association – Director (2019-2021)
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association
- Stewards of the Wild – Amarillo Chapter (Executive Board)
- BOC Bank – Director (2020 to present)
- Leadership Amarillo and Canyon (2016)
- Amarillo Country Club, Director (2022-Present)