Adoption: Building Your Family
Building your family through adoption or the use of third-party reproductive assistance (collaborative reproduction) is both exciting and stressful. For individuals and couples considering adoption, assisted reproductive technology or surrogacy, there are often many details to consider before even starting the process, each taking time, patience and persistence. Mullin Hoard & Brown adoption attorneys can assist you with representation in adoption, surrogacy and gestational agreements.
Family Law: A Focused, Emphatic Approach
Mullin Hoard & Brown family law practice devotes countless hours to protecting our clients’ interests while minimizing stress on their families. Family law decisions affect entire families, so we work hard to support the betterment of those who are most vulnerable. Our team of attorneys takes a focused, empathetic approach to resolving these sensitive matters for our clients.
Our practice experience in this area includes:
- Premarital and postmarital agreements
- Divorce proceedings
- Modification and enforcement of spousal support and child support
- Custody and visitation litigation
- Paternity matters
- Termination of parental rights
- Asset tracing and property division
- Collaborative law (alternative dispute resolution)